- comfy workout clothes with athletic shoes
- a water bottle
- a yoga mat (this isn’t always necessary but never a bad idea to have with you)
- some cash or credit if you might like to purchase some FABwear (totally optional) or grab a coffee with a friend afterwards
- register with us online (save time and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “FAB in the New Year”)
- get to the event about 10-15 min early
- bring cash/check/card for $25 for your registration (unless you prepaid) and some extra money for FABwear – optional purchase, of course, but we anticipate selling out so if you are interested, be an early worm
We’ll start with a workout, take a few minutes to introduce the program and ourselves and spend a few minutes getting to know each other.
4) Can I bring my fab children?
– We love the littles (and have a gaggle of them ourselves!) but FFF is about women connecting as women so we ask that you leave the kiddos at home.
5) How long do the meetings last?
– Meetings will go from 9:00 am – 11:00 am. We respect your time, so it will be important to us to start and end on time. HOWEVER, we will leave time after the session for questions and more connecting with us and your friends!